Saturday 2 October 2010

Designer Profile: Snoozer Loser

I am definitely not one to adorn myself in printed clothing, as I tend to get a bit bored with the print after a couple of wears; and of course there's the issue of people recognising straight away where it's from. Therefore, I tend to stick to more 'classic' (breton stripes and check shirts) items so I can shake things up a little by mix and matching and adding accessories. However, I came across an adorable independent designer from New York called Snoozer Loser, from charming Alice In Wonderland inspired prints to oriental patterns. Better yet, designer Sonia Tay hand prints and makes most pieces herself. Silk-screen designs of vintage scissors, birdcages, flowers, etc, all on gorgeous garment shapes. Contrary to her brand's name, that seems anything but lazy...


Click for a bigger picture.

Now wearing: Black and white stripes, black jeans and slippers!

Now playing: The Smiths - This Charming Man

Now coveting: Mary Katrantzou's S/S 2011 collection.

Post written by Emma Walters

Want to get involved? Email us at uomfashion@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment