Monday 26 March 2012

Spellbinding Prints

Hi! Now some of you may have seen the link we posted a while back on our facebook to an amazing website called Black Milk.
Now unfortunately for us, there are two things working against us with this website. 1. It is an australian company and therefore the postage is HUGE. 2. The prices of the clothing are fairly expensive anyway!


Never fear, I have made a discovery.


I was shopping on saturday (with what little remains of my student loan) and found something from AX Paris (in New Look) which reminded me of Black Milk.
Now obviously the print isn't quite the same as Black Milk but it's a pretty good contender! For the price of £20 as well (£18 with student discount), I am amazed.


I bought the scalloped vest for £12 (£10.80 with student discount) and I love it.


Here is the range from the website:
Space and Galaxy Prints



I'm particularly in love with this (£30/£27 w/sd), which wasn't offered in New Look but is on the website.
Hope you're as excited about this as I am!

4 comments:

  1. I love these prints! they remind me of the HUBBLE pictures http://nattydress.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/universal-art.html

    definatley will be purchasing one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and stylish. love your outfits.
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am. The prints are really looking awesome. I like to have one. I especially like the tees and trousers. Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.glassesonweb.com

    ReplyDelete